FOCAL POINT SEEKS MARKETING SPECIALIST
Are you an organized and savvy individual with a fundamental grasp of marketing practices looking to join a team-oriented and dynamic group of creative professionals?
Then step on up, because we have a fun and engaging career opportunity.
We’re looking for a versatile entry level candidate (0-3 yrs experience) with a strong understanding of marketing principles and practices willing to learn the ropes from our experts. The individual must be able to take direction, work with a team of diverse talents, have exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, and be able to deliver on deadlines. Acute attention to detail is imperative and problem-solving and writing skills are a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus, while some background and education in communications, marketing and/or advertising is encouraged.
We’ve built a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, so egos are checked at the door. At Focal Point, we promote individuality and respect all walks of life. Offering a competitive salary, benefits and more – this is a great opportunity to join an award-winning team and carve out a role in our growing company.
POSITION OVERVIEW | Marketing Specialist
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES (approx. 40 hrs/week)
- Work directly with the Media Director on support of media placement
- Assist with content writing for blogs, social media and websites
- Proof and edit social media calendars
- Use Excel to create media documents
- Reconcile media buys for clientele
- Build and grow client social media accounts per client brand strategy
- Setup digital campaigns, monitor daily/weekly
- Report on digital campaign performance
- Assist with general office work and tasks
- Strong knowledge of Office Suite (primarily Word, and Excel)
- Experience with prominent social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE (if not experienced in these areas, FPM will train)
- Media buying support
- Administrative skills